One of the important components of the world's ecosystems is the startups. After a successful showcase of the exhibition hosted by the startups in the previous round of the exhibition, this year a larger space is dedicated to this work, and the capacity to deploy 150 startups at the exhibition has been provided.
Several stand-up counters have been established in which the startups will be deployed, and in an open space without partitioning, such as booths, they are offering themselves and the product or service they provide to customers.
For startups and companies that have grown to the early stages (startups larger than the Seed Stage or companies based in the technology parks), it is recommended that they be deployed in booths;
Certainly, the simultaneous presence of Iranian and foreign startups along with investors, mentors, technology companies, etc., together, will not only help their synergy and lead to the sharing of knowledge and experience, It also creates important investment opportunities and collaborative opportunities.
The startups that participate in the INOTEX exhibition will benefit from the following:
1. Introduction of their product or service to more than 8,000 specialized visitors
2. Being focused by the media
3. Participate in the great INOTEX startup meeting for free
4. Get advice from the most well-known ecosystem mentors for free
5. Possibility of free use of the INOTEX Fund Cafe and negotiation for capital
6. Publishing their startup’s profile in the book and the app
Address: Seraj complex, Pardis Technology Park, 20th km of Damavand Road, Tehran, Iran
Tell: +9821 88503030
Fax: +9821 88503030
Post Box: 1657163871